Animals In Print
The On-Line Newsletter
From 15 January 2002
Health Charities That Don't Fund Animal Experiments
Print out the lists and
post them somewhere so you may reference them when making donations to
If you are contacted by a charity that does test on animals please explain
to them why you won't donate. Let your voice be heard for those that can't
cry for help and encourage companies to rethink their archaic, outdated,
cruel, inaccurate practices.
- A+ Home Care, Inc.
- Access to Independence, Inc.
- Achievements, Inc.
- Adult Training and Habilitation Center
- Aging & Disabled Services, Inc.
- AIM Center
- Alaska Services for Enabling Technology
- American Fund for Alternatives to Animal Research
- American Kidney Fund
- American Leprosy Missions
- American Veteran's Relief Fund, Inc.
- American Vitiligo Research Foundation
- AmVets National Service Foundation
- Arthritis Research Institute of America
- Association for Community Living
- Be an Angel Fund, T.H. Rogers School
- Beth Haven
- Better Hearing Institute
- Birth Defect Research for Children (formerly the Association of
Birth Defect Children)
- Brain Injury Association of Florida, Inc.
- Brain Injury Association, Inc.
- Burke Foundation
- Burnt Mountain Center
- Butler Valley, Inc.
- Calvary Fund, Inc.
- Cancer Care
- The Cancer Federation, Inc.
- The Cancer Project (a special project of PCRM)
- Career Development Center
- Carroll County Health and Home Care Services
- Carroll Haven Achieving New Growth Experiences (CHANGE)
- Center for Creative Alternatives
- Charlotte HIV/AIDS Network, Inc. (CHAN)
- Chicago Hearing Society
- Chicago House
- Child Health Foundation
- Children's Burn Foundation
- Children's Immune Disorder
- Children's Wish Foundation International
- Collier County Association for the Blind
- Colostomy Society of New York
- Community Services
- Comprehensive Advocacy, Inc.
- Concerned Citizens for Humanity
- Concerned Citizens for the Developmentally Disabled
- Connecticut Institute for the Blind/Oak Hill
- Creative Employment Opportunities
- Creative Recreation in Special Populations, Inc. (CRISP)
- Crestwood Children's Center
- Cumberland County Association for the Blind
- Danville Cancer Association, Inc.
- Deaf Action Center
- Deaf Independent Living Association, Inc.
- Deaf Service Center of St. Johns County
- Deaf-Blind Service Center
- Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (DIFFA)
- DeWitt County Human Resource Center
- Disabled American Veterans
- Disabled Resource Services
- Dystonia Support System
- Eagle Valley Children's Home
- Elton John AIDS Foundation
- Endometriosis Association
- Epilepsy Association of the Sooner State
- EYAS Corporation
- F.A.M.I.L.Y. One-on-One Services
- Families Helping Families at the Crossroads of Louisiana
- Family Service Association
- Federation of Families for Children's Mental Health
- Five Acres/The Boys' and Girls' Aid Society of Los Angeles
- Floating Hospital
- Florida Institute of Rehabilitation Education (FIRE)
- Foundation for the Junior Blind
- Friendly Hand Foundation
- Friends of the Handicapped, Inc.
- Greener Globe
- Hartville Meadows
- Health Cares Exchange Initiative, Inc.
- Heartland Opportunity Center
- Hebron Community, Inc.
- Heimlich Institute
- Help Hospitalized Children's Fund
- Help Hospitalized Veterans
- Highland Waterford Center, Inc.
- Hodan Center, Inc.
- Home Care/Meals Bronx Home Care Services, Inc.
- Hope House Foundation
- Horizons Specialized Services, Inc.
- Humboldt Community Access and Resource Center (HCAR)
- Independence Crossroads
- Indiana Rehabilitation Association
- Institute for Rehabilitation, Research,and Recreation, Inc.
- International Association of Physicians In AIDS Care
- International Eye Foundation
- Joshua Tree Feeding Program, Inc.
- Kensington Community Corporation for Individual Dignity
- Lake Whatcom Center
- League for the Hard of Hearing Lifegains, Inc.
- Little People's Research Fund, Inc.
- Lions Eye Bank of N.W. Pennsylvania
- Living Skills Center for Visually Impaired
- Loving Arms
- Maidstone Foundation, Inc.
- Maine Independent Living Services, Inc.
- MEA Health Care
- Michigan Community Blood Centers
- Michigan Wheelchair Athletic Association
- Minnesota State Academy for the Deaf
- Miracle Flights
- Miracle House
- Mobile Meals, Inc.
- Mountain Valley Developmental Services
- Mower Council for the Handicapped
- Mt. Angel Training Center and Residential Services
- Multiple Sclerosis Association of America*
- National Association for the Craniofacially Handicapped (FACES)
- National Easter Seal Society
- National Federation of the Blind
- National Stuttering Project
- New Opportunities
- Nia Comprehensive Center for Developmental Disabilities
- North Country Center for Independence
- Open Door, Inc.
- Opportunities for Handicapped, Inc.
- Options Center for Independent Living
- Orange County Association for the Help of Retarded Citizens
- Outlook Nashville, Inc.
- Ozarks Valley Community Service, Inc. (OCVS)
- Palm Springs Stroke Activity Center
- Parents and Children Coping Together
- Pathfinder International
- Phoenix Services, Inc.
- Phoenix Shanti Group, Inc.
- Pleasant View Homes, Inc.
- POWERS Coalition
- Prairie Mission Retirement Village
- Prevention of Alcohol Problems, Inc.
- Primrose Center
- Project Independence of Eastern Connecticut
- Project Independence of Queens
- Project Open Hand
- Puerto Rico Community Network for Clinical Research on AIDS
- Puerto Rico Down Syndrome Foundation
- Quest Cancer Test
- Radio Information Service
- Rainbow Kids
- Rehabilitation Center
- Resource Center for Accessible Living, Inc.
- Rheumatoid Disease Foundation (aka The Arthritis Fund)
- Rimrock Foundation
- Riverfront Foundation
- Rockingham Opportunities
- RocVale Children's Home
- Samaritan Recovery Community, Inc.
- San Antonio State School
- San Francisco Committee for Aid of Russian Disabled Veterans
- Santa Fe Cares
- Sheltered Workshop
- Skin Cancer Foundation
- Society Assisted Living (SAL)
- Society to Aid Retarded, Inc. (S.T.A.R.)
- Southwest Center for Independent Living
- Southwest Human Development
- Southwestern Independent Living Center
- Special People, Inc.
- Specialized Training for Adult Rehabilitation (START)
- Spinal Cord Injury Network International
- St. Joseph Home, Inc.
- Staten Island Mental Health Society, Inc.
- Stroke Survivors Support Group of Pueblo
- Swift County Developmental Achievement Center
- Texarkana AIDS Project, Inc. (TAP)
- Timberlawn Psychiatric Research Foundation, Inc.
- Tomorrows Children's Fund
- TRANSACT Health Systems of Central Pennsylvania
- Transplantation Society of Michigan
- Trauma Foundation
- Turn Community Services
- United Amputee Services
- Victor C. Neumann Association (VCN)
- VISIONS/Services for the Blind and Visually Impaired
- Vocational Services, Inc. (VSI)
- VOLAR Center for Independent Living
- Warner House
- Washington Volunteer Readers for the Blind
- Waukesha Training Center
- Wesley Heights
- Western Carolina Center Foundation, Inc.
- Windhorse Foundation
- Workshop/Northeast Career Planning
- Youth Services for Oklahoma County
*This charity has funded research involving the use of animal
Return to Animals in Print
15 Jan 2002 Issue
| Home Page
| Newsletter Directory |
Please send comments and submittals to
the Editor: Linda Beane Ljbeane1@aol.com
Animals in Print - A Newsletter concerned with:
advances, alerts, animal, animals, attitude, attitudes, beef, cat, cats, chicken,
chickens, compassion, consciousness, cows, cruelty, dairy, dog, dogs, ecology, egg, eggs,
education, empathy, empathize, empathise, environment, ethics, experiment, experiments,
factory, farm, farms, fish, fishing, flesh, food, foods, fur, gentleness, health, human,
humans, non-human, hunting, indifference, intelligent, intelligence, kindness, lamb,
lambs, liberation, medical, milk, natural, nature, newsletters, pain, pig, pigs, plant,
plants, poetry, pork, poultry, research, rights, science, scientific, society, societies,
species, stories, study, studies, suffering, test, testing, trapping, vegetable,
vegetables, vegan, veganism, vegetarian, vegetarianism, water, welfare (d-6)
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.