How Can I Help?
Donations help Animalkind save the lives of abandoned, homeless, abused, injured, and forgotten companion animals.
With your Donations and Grants you will help to end suffering and stop the proliferation of unwanted cats...plus you will receive our newsletter, get updates on special events, and increase awareness of animal welfare.
Your donations directly support:
- Minimizing the proliferation of unwanted felines through: trap, spay/neuter programs
- Rescues for abandoned, neglected, and homeless companion animals through: inoculation, medical attention, and adoptions with loving, compassionate guardians in 'forever homes.'
- Dry cat & dog food, canned cat food
- Cages and carriers
- Doghouses and shelters
- Bedding, straw, and fencing material
- Vehicle maintenance, transportation to/from rescue sites, clinics, and vet visits
Please give generously as Animalkind is an all volunteer based organization. Our rescue work depends on the support of individuals like you!
AnimalKind offers many ways for you to provide financial support...
Please send your tax deductible donation check to:
P. O. Box 902,
Hudson, New York 12534
Online Credit Card Donating is available through
"Network For Good"
Clicking the button below makes it easy to Give.
In the name of the animals
who have no voice to speak for themselves:
Gifts that will help our
PURRR-fect Gifts for kitties!
Baggy the Cat books
Nick's Animal Place 2013 Animalkind Calendar
It's All About ME-Ow
More ways to help: VOLUNTEER!!
We are always in need of volunteers.
Whether you can spend 2 hours a week or 24 hours a week, we need you!
- Morning hours: Cleaning the adoption center, vet trips, trapping
- From 12-4pm: help with brushing kitties, cleaning ears, petting the rescues, etc.
- General: mailing, fundraising, foster caring
Foster-care cats and kittens: You could care for cats and kittens
while we are looking for the purr-fect adoptive home. We will provide you with
food and will be in constant contact with you. Since we have many animals in
need for a home we are sometimes overwhelmed with the number of cats and kittens
and in need for "foster parents." See
Our Foster Moms.
Caretaker: Currently we are feeding 180 cats in 15 managed colonies. We have several caretakers who visit the colonies on a daily base to feed and monitor the cats for newcomers or cats who need medical attention. If you are interested in being a caretaker, contact us.
Trapper: The demand for our trap/neuter/return service is growing and we need trappers who can respond to a situation and will trap the cats as well as transporting them to/and from one of our veterinarians.
Public Relations: We need people who can offer computer skills and some spare time for public relations, advertisement, design, creating food-boxes, newsletter, mailing list, grant research, fund raising, grant writing, etc.
Carpenters: To built shelters for the cats in the winter.
If you are interested, please contact us at: (518) 822-8643
(Volunteers at least 18 years of age or older please.)