A Quote to Consider and Ten Questions
An Animal Rights Article from All-Creatures.org
If a group of beings from another planet were to land on Earth - beings
who considered themselves as superior to you as you feel yourself to be to
other animals - would you concede them the rights over you that you assume
over other animals?
- George Bernard Shaw
- perform research upon humans and breed them for surgery?
- farm humans & smoke and age their butts as food for the hungry?
- raise humans and tan their skin for leather for shoes & purses?
- confine humans as pets, and train them to roll over & play dead?
train humans to perform demeaning tricks, and charge admission?
- confine pregnant human females to collect their urine and
- confine pregnant human females and milk their breasts to
- make meat balls out of...oh, forget that one...
- castrate baby male humans to make them more docile?
- force-feed humans so that their livers grow large and fatty
- and them kill them to make fancy pate for gourmet restaurants?
See more George Bernard Shaw quotes.
Return to Animal Rights Articles