The C.A.S.H. Courier Newsletter
What We've Been Up To
- Wildlife Watch and LOHV actively and successfully lobbied against
bills that would have permitted the trapping of snapping turtles, and
another that would have permitted snare trapping in NYS.
- LOHV and C.A.S.H. presented at the AR 2013 Conference: “How to
Get Animal Protective Bills Enacted” and the other was “Monetizing Our
- Peter Muller organized and led NYS Lobby Day 2013 jointly with
IDA and FOA in Albany, NY
- Peter organized and facilitated the 2013 NYS Legislative
- Presented non-lethal solutions to resolve human-Canada goose
conflicts in several New York communities.
- C.A.S.H. continues to support Jan Haagensen’s legal battle
against the PA Hunter Harassment Statute
- Wildlife Watch fielded close to one thousand calls for help with
orphaned and injured wildlife from across the country and Canada.
Go on to Is There a Wildlife Watching Venture that Could be Established?
Back to Summer 2013 Table of Contents
C.A.S.H. Courier Article Archive