From Christian Vegetarian Association (CVA)
Stephen R.L. Clark, M.A., D.Phil.
- Chief editor, Journal of Applied Philosophy
- Editor, Philosophy at Large
- Advisory Board Member, International Network for Religion and Animals
- Member, Farm Animal Welfare Council (MAFF)
- Author of many books on ethics and theology, including Animals and their Moral Standing, God, Religion and Reality and Biology and Christian Ethics
Fr. John Dear, S.J.
- Former Executive Director of the Fellowship of Reconciliation (FOR)
- Author of 17 books on peace and justice, including Living Peace, published by Doubleday.
Daniel Dombrowski, Ph.D.
- Professor of Philosophy, Seattle University
- Author of 11 books, including The Philosophy of Vegetarianism, Christian Pacifism, and Not Even a Sparrow Falls: The Philosophy of Stephen R.L. Clark
Rondy Elliott, R.N., C.S., M.T.S.
Elizabeth Farians, Ph.D.
- Pioneer Woman Theologian, Veteran Feminist and Animal Person
- Founder of the NOW Task Force on Woman and Religion
- Author of numerous articles on women and religion
- Founder of APE (Animals, People and the Earth)
- Currently teaching courses on theology and animals at Xavier University (Cincinnati, OH)
William Greenway, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Philosophical Theology
- Austin Presbyterian Theological Seminary
Frank L. and Mary Hoffman
Stephen R. Kaufman, M.D.
The Revd Professor Andrew Linzey, PhD, DD
- Member of the Faculty of Theology, University of Oxford
- Senior Research Fellow in Theology and Animals
- Blackfriars Hall, University of Oxford, and Honorary Professor, University of Birmingham
- Author of numerous books on Christianity and animal protection, including Christianity and the Rights of Animals, Animal Theology, and Animal Gospel
Rev. Linda Elkin McDaniel
- Ordained Elder in the United Methodist Church
Dr. Rod Preece
- Professor of Political Philosophy, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Author, Animals and Nature and many other books
Stephen Webb, Ph.D.
- Associate Professor of Religion and Philosophy, Wabash College
- Author of six books, including Good Eating: The Bible, Diet, and the Proper Love of Animals, and On God and Dogs: A Christian Theology of Compassion for Animals
Richard Alan Young, Ph.D.
- Professor of New Testament Studies, Temple Baptist Seminary Founder and board member, EarthCare
- Author, Is God a Vegetarian? Christianity, Vegetarianism, and Animal Rights and Healing the Earth : A Theocentric Perspective on Environmental Problems and Their Solutions
See also: Advisory Board