Spicy Tempeh Stir fry
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1/2 package of soy tempeh
2 tablespoons of peanut butter (creamy or chunky)
1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon of red chili flakes
Braggs liquid aminos
1/2 teaspoon of minced ginner
3 garlic cloves
1/2 of an onion
1/2 red pepper
- Mix peanut butter, cayenne, and chili flakes (decrease or increase
spices as you need) adding Braggs till it is a runny consistency.
- Crumble tempeh into the mixture, stir till coated.
- Then add ginger and 2 cloves of garlic minced. Stir again and let
sit while you chop the vegetables.
- Heat oil in a wok or skillet adding onion and red pepper then
asparagus, broccoli and tempeh. Finally add the mushrooms.
- I like to chop the water chestnuts and sprinkle over the top. Serve
over brown rice or soba noodles.
Your question and comments are welcome