A great meal, all wrapped up!
* 15½ oz. firm tofu
* 10 oz. package frozen spinach, chopped
* ½ large onion, chopped
* 2 cloves garlic, chopped
* 2 cups vegetable broth salt to taste
* 12 corn tortillas
* Canola oil
* 16 oz. can of sauce
* Vegan mozzarella-style cheese, grated
1. Mash tofu and mix in frozen spinach, chopped onion, and garlic.
2. Place in large saucepan and add vegetable broth. Simmer until
broth is cooked out.
3. In a smaller pan, heat about an inch of oil and pass tortillas
through to soften them (some people steam them).
4. Place tortillas on paper towels to absorb excess oil.
5. Pour half the sauce in a 9x13 casserole dish.
6. Place one tortilla on top of the sauce. Fill with tofu/spinach
mixture and roll.
7. Repeat with each tortilla until casserole dish is full (some of
the mixture will probably be left over, but it's great the next morning
in a breakfast burrito!).
8. Top with the remaining enchilada sauce and cheese.
9. Place in the oven and heat until cheese is melted or sauce starts
10. Serve with a dollop of Tofutti Sour Supreme and some Spanish rice
or chips and guacamole.
Your question and comments are welcome