From Christian Vegetarian Association (CVA)
Yields 6 servings
3 avocados - peeled, pitted, and mashed
1/4 cup onions, diced
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
12 (6 inch) corn tortillas
1 bunch fresh cilantro leaves, finely chopped
jalapeno pepper sauce, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, mix avocados, onions, and garlic salt.
- Arrange corn tortillas in a single layer on a large baking sheet, and
place in the preheated oven 2 to 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Spread tortillas with the avocado mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro and
sprinkle with jalapeno pepper sauce.