Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
* 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
* 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
* 1 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
2. In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive
oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even
layer on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to
pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a
serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before
serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
Your question and comments are welcome