Garlic & Herb Cauliflower Bites
1 head cauliflower
2 cloves garlic, peeled
Handful fresh herbs (a few sprigs rosemary, parsley & sage)
4 Tbs olive oil
2 cups fine, dry, seasoned breadcrumbs
- Break cauliflower into small florets, about as big around as a
quarter; place in a large bowl.
- Put garlic, herbs and olive oil into food processor or blender
and mix until garlic is completely blended.
- Pour oil mixture over cauliflower; stir until all cauliflower
bits are evenly coated (Note: It works best and breaks less
cauliflower if you toss with your hands until evenly coated).
- Pour breadcrumbs over cauliflower; toss carefully again until
all breadcrumbs are stuck on to cauliflower (Note: Depending on how
dry the crumbs are, you might need more crumbs; cauliflower should
be evenly coated and dry).
- Lift carefully onto a shallow sided 9 X 12 baking pan; roast at
425 degrees for 10 - 15 minutes or until tender-soft when pierced
with a fork.
- Serve with BBQ sauce, spicy mustard, or ketchup.
Your question and comments are welcome