- 5 green onions, minced
- 6 or 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 package firm low-fat tofu, well-drained, sliced and marinated
in soy sauce
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed chili pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
1) Cook onions and garlic in water or stock or vinegar until
2) Stir in basil, chili pepper sauce and soy sauce and heat
3) Slice the drained and pressed tofu into about half inch
4) Place on nonstick baking tray so they are pretty crowded.
5) Then pour the sauce over them. No need to pre-marinate.
6) Bake for about 1/2 hour at 400 degrees F. Its crunchy on the
outside and soft on the inside and delicious. Serve over brown rice.
Your question and comments are welcome