Four Bean Salad - The Quick and Easy Way
1 - 15 oz. can Red Kidney Beans
1 - 15 oz. can Pinto Beans
1 - 15 oz. can Black Beans
1 - 15 oz. can Chick Peas (Garbanzos)
1 cup Onion, sweet, diced
1-1/2 tbsp. Garlic, crushed
- Wash the lids of the cans.
- Open the cans and dump the contents of the kidney, pinto and
black beans into a mixing bowl.
- Drain off the liquid in the chick pea can and add the chick
peas to the mixing bowl.
- Clean and dice about one cup of the sweet onion and add to the
- Peel and crush the garlic and add to the mixing bowl.
- Mix thoroughly and cover and place in the refrigerator for at
least two hours before eating to allow the flavors to blend
The four bean salad can be stored in a tightly covered container
in the refrigerator for about two days. We can make a meal of these
beans as a toping for a salad with some balsamic vinegar dressing.
Your question and comments are welcome