Thai Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
12 ounces linguine
4 tablespoons sesame oil
1/2 cup green onion, chopped
1 cup finely shredded carrot
2 cups frozen stir fry vegetables
3 tablespoons minced fresh garlic
1/2 tablespoon ground ginger or 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons rice vinegar
1/2 tablespoon chili-garlic sauce
- Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water according to package
- Drain and return to pot.
- Add 2 TBSP sesame oil and toss to coat.
- Set aside.
- Heat remaining 2 TBSP sesame oil in heavy pot over medium-high
- Add green onions, carrots, stir-fry veggies, garlic and ginger.
- Saute until vegetables soften, about 4 minutes.
- Add honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar and chili-garlic
sauce and mix well.
- Simmer sauce 2 minutes.
- Pour sauce over pasta and toss well.
- Transfer to platter and serve warm.
**Chili-Garlic sauce can be increased or decreased depending on
how spicy you like your dish.
Your question and comments are welcome