2 large zucchini
2 cups tomato sauce
1 medium carrot
1 medium onion
1/2 cup textured vegetable protein (TVP)
5 sun dried tomatoes
4 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- With a potato peeler, slice zucchini into long strips.
- Using a food processor, chop carrots, onion and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Cook TVP in water, according to package directions. (Add spices to
- Mix the cooked TVP and chopped veggies with the tomato sauce and
any spices you like.
- In a baking pan, repeat layers of zucchini strips and sauce until
ingredients are gone. The final (top) layer should be sauce, and each
zucchini layer should be thick.
- Sprinkle nutritional yeast on top.
- You can either bake or microwave this lasagna! Microwave at 750
Watts for about 13 minutes or bake at 425 degrees for about 30 minutes.
Your question and comments are welcome