It's all about love this week. Chocolate lovers rejoice!
Raw food lovers rejoice! Animal lovers rejoice! Dive into this
delectable homage to love. Smooth and creamy, rich and dreamy, this
Valentine's Day love bomb will kindle your (com)passion, soothe your
soul, and tantalize your taste buds. It's irresistible.
3/4 cup almonds
3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
1 tsp sea salt
3 cups cashews
2 Tbsp. lemon juice, fresh
1/2 cup agave
syrup or maple syrup
3/4 cup coconut oil, liquid (melt slightly
1 tsp. vanilla
1/2 pint raspberries, optional (or
1 1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup dairy-free creamer
- Grind nuts into small pieces with salt in a food processor.
- Add dates and process until combined and sticky.
- Press into
the lined bottom of a springform pan and refrigerate or freeze until
- Cover the cashews in water and soak for about an hour.
Drain and place in blender with the rest of the filling ingredients.
- Blend until smooth. Taste and adjust for preferred sweetness
- Pour into springform pan. Place in freezer to
- Place chips in a heatproof bowl. Slowly
heat creamer in a pan, take off heat when it simmers.
over chocolate chips and mix until chocolate is melted.
for a few seconds while mixing. Pour over filling.
with fresh berries. Place in freezer to set. When firm, transfer to
fridge until ready to serve.
Your question and comments are welcome