This salad is a prefect complement to any Christmas dish!
1/2 oak leaf lettuce
1. Before you start have the roast garlic dressing ready
and to hand.
2. Segment the oranges: cut off the orange skin and pith, then
cut out the orange segments.
3. Halve, peel and pit the avocado, then thinly slice. Dip in a
little of the dressing, this will help them to keep their color.
4. Arrange the lettuce on a serving plate then arrange the
avocado, orange and cucumber on top.
5. Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing over the top and
Your question and comments are welcome