From Christian Vegetarian Association (CVA)
Avocado and Orange Salad with Roast Garlic Dressing
1/2 oak leaf lettuce
- Before you start have the roast garlic dressing ready and to hand.
- Segment the oranges: cut off the orange skin and pith, then cut out
the orange segments.
- Halve, peel and pit the avocado, then thinly slice.
- Dip in a little of the dressing, this will help them to keep their
- Arrange the lettuce on a serving plate then arrange the avocado,
orange and cucumber on top.
- Drizzle a few tablespoons of the dressing over the top and serve
Read more at