- 5 pound(s) winter squash (such as
butternut, buttercup, kabocha, or hubbard), peeled, seeded,
and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s)
freshly ground pepper, divided
- 3 clove(s) garlic, minced
2 tablespoon(s) chopped Italian parsley
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Toss squash with 4 teaspoons oil, salt,
and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread evenly on a large
sheet. Roast, stirring occasionally, until tender throughout and
lightly browned, 30 to 45
minutes (depending on the
variety of squash).
- Heat the remaining 2 teaspoons oil in a
small skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and cook,
stirring, until fragrant but not brown, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Toss
the roasted squash with the
parsley. Taste, adjust the seasoning, and serve.
Your question and comments are welcome