Christian Vegetarian Association
Take Heart Contents
| Animal Issues | Articles |
Athletes | Bible | Children |
Devotionals | Environment
| Food | Health |
Opinion | Poetry |
Christian Vegetarian Association Presents:
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons fresh ginger root,
6 whole cloves
2 (2 inch) sticks cinnamon,
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon ground coriander
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
(15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat, and
fry onions until tender.
- Stir in garlic, ginger, cloves, cinnamon, cumin,
coriander, salt, cayenne, and turmeric.
- Cook for 1 minute over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Mix in garbanzo beans and their liquid. Continue to cook and
stir until all ingredients are well blended and heated through.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in cilantro just before serving, reserving 1 tablespoon
Your question and comments are welcome
Copyright 2008 © Christian Vegetarian Association. All rights