Table of Contents
- Will Hare Krishnas Go Vegan?
- Science v. Religion
- Captain Crunch
- The Hunger Games
- Sugar Magnolia
- McDonald's and Compassionate Cuisine
- History is Repeating Itself!
- Reasons Behind Going Veg
- Vegetarians and Vegans Unite!
- Conservative Hindus
- Progressive Christianity
- It's a Regular Religion
- The Real World Politics of Compromise
- Animal Liberation Theology
- Can an animal liberation theology be far behind?
- Different Strategies
- Nonviolence or Nonexistence
- Political Scandals (Part 1)
- Political Scandals (Part 2)
- On My Mind: The Locavore Myth
- Meat-eating Christians are like white supremacists
- Endangered Species Condoms
- Animal Scam: A Critique
- The Liberal Case Against Abortion
- The Next Distraction: Politics and Passions - Winter 1995-96
- The Politics of Vegetarianism
Vasu Murti is a writer and activist. He was born and raised in Southern California in a family of South Indian Brahmins. He holds degrees in Physics and Applied Mathematics from the University of California. He has written articles on a number of topics including secularism, science and religion, animal rights, nuclear power, handgun control, Buddhism, abortion, illegal immigration, and drug legalization. He is a regular contributor to Harmony: Voices for a Just Future, a "consistent ethic" publication on the religious left.