Table of Contents
- Every Time
- Side with PETA
- Only Cow Protection?
- Pro-life bigots
- I miss the old Greg
- Many Vegans are Deeply Spiritual
- Debating Strategies
- Rose Evans (1928 - 2015)
- Religious Discrimination
- We're Divided
- MEAT: Root Cause of Endless War, Distinct Threat to Humanity
- Christians lack credibility
- Abortion is the karma for killing animals
- Atheism, Science, and Theology
- Stop Playing a Sectarian Game!
- The Bible Isn't Convincing
- Can You Imagine?
- Libertarians: Consistent but Extremist
- Honest Enough
- Happy Holidays!
- Bringing Home a Porn Star
- Religions and Nonviolence
- Animal Scam: A Critique
- The Liberal Case Against Abortion
- The Next Distraction: Politics and Passions - Winter 1995-96
- The Politics of Vegetarianism
Vasu Murti is a writer and activist. He was born and raised in Southern California in a family of South Indian Brahmins. He holds degrees in Physics and Applied Mathematics from the University of California. He has written articles on a number of topics including secularism, science and religion, animal rights, nuclear power, handgun control, Buddhism, abortion, illegal immigration, and drug legalization. He is a regular contributor to Harmony: Voices for a Just Future, a "consistent ethic" publication on the religious left.