for the Animals
13320 CR 450 West, Umatilla FL 32784, USA
- Activities -
We are going to have two booths at the Charlottesville Veg-Fest on Sat. the 29th of September. Over 4000 people are expected to attend and there will be free vegan foods, music, speakers, and nine groups like ours having adopt-a-thons. Come join us there.
Community Outings for Adoptions, Fund Raising, and Talking About Compassionate Living
Working with EARS Finding Homes for West Virginia Flood Victims
Animal Involvement Has Included-
* Going undercover at a horse stable to see firsthand the cruelty and neglect that was taking place and later serving as a witness to prosecute the California based operation which was penalized. This action directly improved the lives of over thirty horses.
* Rescuing over a dozen dogs from dangerous or life threatening situations and adopting them out to loving homes through a vigorous screening process.
* Recently we took on several Buckeye Farm hens after a tornado struck the egg factory where they were housed. Unfortunately despite a massive rescue effort from animal organizations more hens were killed to validate insurance claims then actually died in the natural disaster.
* Picketing at Burger King to urge enforcement of anticruelty procedures from their suppliers.
* Battling the Frontier Culture Museum and their annual butchering exhibit in which they shoot two young pigs in the head for the sake of 'education.'
* Boycotting companies such as Proctor and Gamble for testing on animals although they aren't required to do so and more accurate and humane procedures are readily available.
* Pressing for harsh penalties against boys and men that tortured and disemboweled helpless creatures.
* Currently we are involved in several actions against individuals and corporations who refuse to conform to a compassionate society and continue to torture and murder the innocent and defenseless. With God's blessing and unwavering persistence we believe that a difference can be made!
If you would like more information on the sanctuary, or to request literature about our ongoing activities or a list of recommended reading on animal theology please feel free to contact us. New Hope Sanctuary is a nonprofit and all cash or property donations are tax deductible, truly appreciated, and greatly needed as we continue to expand our efforts for the animals.
"Until we stop harming ALL other living beings we are still
~Thomas A. Edison
| Home | About Us | Action Alerts | Activities | Adopt | Articles | How Can I Help? | Links | Memorials | Stories |
Contact us at: MeandDuke@aol.com
New Hope Sanctuary for the Animals is a rescue, haven, and adoption organization for abused, tortured, and abandoned innocent animals and pets. We are based on the Christian principles that God intended humans to follow as guardians of His creation. We are a not-for-profit welfare, protection, rescue, rights organization dedicated to the compassionate care of stray and abandoned cats, kittens, dogs, puppies, litters, and farm animals (chickens, pigs, etc.). We encourage people to adopt and provide kind and loving care for a cat, dog, kitten, puppy, or litter, as well as to promote humane population control through spaying and neutering. We are involved in direct action in rescuing and placing animals within a network of animal groups across the nation, and in increasing public awareness and education about the abuse, torture, factory farming, slaughtering, butchering and the murder of innocents, and the need to spay and neuter. Through the media, special events, and publications we promote anticruelty, love, compassion, mercy, respect, and kindness towards all animals, animal theology, and compassionate alternatives to animal products.
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.