Newsletters - The Defender
Summer 2010 Issue
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Table of Contents
- SAEN blows Whistle on Texas Lab –- Exposing Negligent Primate Death
- SAEN & Portland Animal Defense League take on Primate Research Center –- FIVE Activists Arrested
- From the Desk of Michael Budkie, SAEN’s Executive Director
- SAEN holds First National Day of Mourning for Animals in Labs -- Cruel Deaths memorialized from Seattle to Miami
- Vegan Recipes - Arabian Squash Casserole
- SAEN unveils Primate Abuse at Univ. of Kansas Medical Center -- Federal Complaint Filed
- Topeka Zoo among Nation’s Worst with 12 Negligent Animal Deaths
- WLALW 2010 -- Fighting for Animals around the Globe
- SAEN blows the Lid Off of South Carolina Primate Agony -– Demands USDA Investigation
- U.S. Lab Negligence kills Animals. --- SAEN unearths the Truth
- SAEN springs into Action after U of Florida’s fatal carelessness – Rabbit and Rats die Horribly
- OUTREACH 2010 -- SAEN Staff educate Activists across the U.S.
- Help S.A.E.N. Save Lives