Newsletters - The Defender
Spring 2011 Issue
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Table of Contents
A printable PDF for every article:
- Documents Blow Lab Doors Open at MPI Research -- Extreme Brutality Exposed
- From the Desks of Michael and Karen Budkie, SAEN's Founders
- SAEN Exposes Violations at San Antonio Lab - NIH cancels Plans for Chimp Transfer!
- Negligence Kills Primates across U.S. - SAEN Unearths the Truth
- SAEN Tackles Annual Neuroscience Conference - Confronting Animal Experimenters Face to Face
- SAEN Compiles U.S. Top 20 Most Painful Animal Labs List -- Over 76,000 Animals Suffer Without Pain Relief
- SAEN Unveils Hard-hitting New T-Shirt -- Inside Photo Has Unmistakable Message
- A Look Inside -- Whistleblowers and More...
- University of Nebraska Medical Center -- Cover-up In the Making
- SAEN Unmasks Irresponsible Iowa Lab -- 39 Pigs Die Inside Overheated Truck
- SAEN Goes On the Road for Animals -- Eastern Speaking Tour Energizes Activists in 8 Cities
- SAEN Takes Shocking Insider Photos Public -- Exposing Abuse at Primate Products
- World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week (WLALW) 2011 is coming –- Join the Fight!
- National Primate Liberation Week 2011 -- Protests Spread to Canada
- Vegan Recipes
- SAEN Uncovers Abuse in Alabama Lab -- Cruel Deaths Revealed in Federal Report
- New Mexico Lab Blunders Slaughter Dogs - Monkey Drugged Twice in One Day
Return to Newsletters