Newsletter - The Defender
Spring 2012 Issue
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Spring 2012 Issue - Table of Contents
Printable PDF Files for each article
- SAEN uncovers epidemic of negligent deaths sweeping Harvard...death toll skyrocketing
- From the desks of Michael and Karen Budkie, SAEN’s Founders
- Colorado lab fined $23,821 by USDA following SAEN Complaint...Three-year History of Violations punished
- USDA issues violations against UC Davis primate abuse...SAEN investigation uncovers primate torture
- University of Washington fined $10,893 by USDA...Another SAEN victory for the animals
- SAEN victory...USDA takes action against MP research...Activists keep pressure on with protests
- SAEN exposes massive animal slaughter at New Mexico lab
- SAEN reveals University of Texas animal deaths...Dog and goat die while many others denied treatment
- SAEN exposes starvation deaths in Alaska...University kills a dozen muskoxen
- Negligence kills animals across U.S....SAEN unearths the truth
- SAEN coordinates national protests across the U.S....Activists take to the streets in three national events
- Exposing Ivy league animal abuse...Targeting Princeton
- Animal Rights 2011 – SAEN inspires activists across the U.S.
- Energizing and educating activists...Northeastern speaking tour 2011
- Vegan recipes
- SAEN receives $10,000 grant from Supreme Master Ching Hai
- SAEN speaks out to health conscious at Vegetarian Summerfest 2011
- USDA fines Texas lab $25,714 following SAEN complaint...Another criminal lab punished
- New Jersey pharmaceutical lab boils monkey alive...SAEN blows the whistle
Return to Newsletters