Newsletters - The Defender
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Summer 2012 Issue - Table of Contents
Printable .PDF Files
- Penn State Med School Terminates Primate Research Program -- SAEN Complaint Forces this Major Victory
- From the Desks of Michael and Karen Budkie, SAEN’s Founders
- SAEN arranges Release of Five Monkeys from California Lab – Bob Barker’s Generosity seals Deal
- University of Washington continues to Abuse Animals -- SAEN releases Incriminating Documents Proving Wrongdoing
- SAEN forces Research Halt & Center Director Resignation at Harvard – Continuing Investigation uncovers 41 More Animal Deaths
- SAEN Source reveals ‘Explosive Head Injury’ Tests at Lovelace Lab -- No Anesthesia for Animals in Dept of Defense LRRI Experiments
- USDA Again cites Santa Cruz Biotech for Animal Welfare Violations -- SAEN demands Largest Possible Fine
- Free the Stony Brook Chimpanzees – SAEN targets Abuse of our Closest Relatives
- National Outreach 2012 -- SAEN staff motivates & educates at AR2012 & Vegetarian Summerfest
- SAEN calls for Heavy Federal Penalties -- Animals found Dead at Two Indiana University Animal Labs
- World Laboratory Animal Liberation Week 2012 -- Coast to Coast Events pressure Labs for Change
- SAEN sponsors ‘Open the Cages Tour’ in U.S. and Canada -- Research Labs targeted for Cruel and Illegal Experiments
- SAEN News Conference exposes Deaths at New Iberia Primate Facility -- Lab named in Two Federal Probes
- Vegan Recipe: Macaroni Salad
- TRS Labs piles up 18 Violations -- Dogs ill, Other Animals dead
- SAEN calls for USDA Fine after Lamb Deaths at Children’s Hospital
- TB/Polio Monkey Deaths at SNBL are a ‘National Health Issue’ -- SAEN files Complaints demanding Federal Investigations
Return to Newsletters