Newsletters - The Defender
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Table of Contents
A printable PDF for every article:
- MAJOR SAEN VICTORY!!! Harvard announces closure of Primate Research Center SAEN demands Release of Primates to Sanctuaries
- From the Desks of Michael and Karen Budkie, SAEN’s Founders
- SAEN forces NIH to truly Retire 100 Chimps from Research – Stops Transfer to House of Horrors – Targets New Abuse
- SAEN again sponsors ‘Open The Cages Tour’ in U.S. and Canada
- SAEN finds Shocking Conditions in Vanderbilt & Emory Research Labs – Primate Deaths Only Tip of Iceberg Across the U.S.
- Death and Torture uncovered at Big U.S. Drug Testing Labs – SAEN charges 'Epidemic of Negligence within Corporate Labs'
- WLALW 2013 – Fighting for Animals Across the U.S. and Beyond!
- SAEN launches Free the Animals Conferences – Activists Across U.S. Motivated, Trained, and Inspired!
- SAEN’s Free the Animals Conference travels to Los Angeles - Event expands to 3 days; UCLA targeted
- SAEN furious that Reno Lab Negligently kills Three Sheep
- Unique Opportunities to Support SAEN’s Fight for the Animals
- SAEN releases Its Annual ‘20 Most Painful Labs’ List - Every Hour 11 Animals in U.S. experimented on without Pain Relief!
- Bob Barker enables SAEN to Further Our Mission
- Ticks feasting on Rabbits & Hamsters at Southern Mississippi Laboratory – SAEN says Level of Abuse is 'Astounding'
- SAEN calls for Probe of Negligent Death at UK Medical Center
- SAEN reveals Federal Violations at Clemson; 2 Animals Injured, 1 Dead
- SAEN criticizes University of Wyoming Slipshod Animal Care – Federal Fine levied against University Animal Researchers
- Vegan Recipes
- Top 10 Reasons to Donate to SAEN
- SAEN Blows Whistle on Oregon Health Sciences University - USDA allows Lab to 'Get Away with Murder'
Return to Newsletters