PA lab amasses 26 Federal Violations in 6 weeks; Becomes 2013's worst Offender; Dead rat stored with drugs - Multiple animals dead
From Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Please contact the Director of the USDA’s Eastern Regional Office to
insist that she take immediate action against the Rockland Inc. for
negligence that killed multiple rabbits, caused suffering to goats, and
piled up 26 federal violations including incidents such as bedding
contaminated with bird feces, bleeding rabbits to death, and storing a
dead rat in a refrigerator with veterinary medications. Insist that she
issue the largest fine allowable by law.
- Rockland Inc, Gilbertsville, PA
- USDA - Inspection Report - 22 Apr 2013
- USDA - Inspection Report - 26 Mar 2013
- USDA Inspection Report - 13 Mar 2013
- Letter of Complaint to USDA - 1 May 2013
- Letter of Complaint to USDA - 7 Apr 2013
Return to Press Releases