Brown University, Providence, RI
Stop Animal Exploitation NOW!
S. A. E. N.
"Exposing the truth to wipe out animal experimentation"
Resources and Links
Facility Reports and Information
Table Of Contents
- USDA - APHIS Report - 20 Nov 2009
- USDA - APHIS Report - 22 Nov 2004
- USDA - APHIS Report - 20 Nov 2002
- USDA - APHIS Report - 26 Nov 2001
- USDA - APHIS Report - 29 Nov 2000
USDA Inspection Reports:
Government Grants Promoting Cruelty to Animals:
- 2 Sep 2010 - USDA Cites Brown as Animals Die in Surgical Demonstration; Primate Goes Thirsty for Three Days; Group Demands Fine
Return to Facility Reports and Information
Return to Resources and Links
Rats, mice, birds, amphibians and other animals have been excluded from coverage by the Animal Welfare Act. Therefore research facility reports do not include these animals. As a result of this situation, a blank report, or one with few animals listed, does not mean that a facility has not performed experiments on non-reportable animals. A blank form does mean that the facility in question has not used covered animals (primates, dogs, cats, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters, pigs, sheep, goats, etc.). Rats and mice alone are believed to comprise over 90% of the animals used in experimentation. Therefore the majority of animals used at research facilities are not even counted.