(1) Don't eat animals or their by-products (meat, fish, poultry, eggs, dairy, cheese, milk).
(2) Don't wear or use animal products (fur, fur trim, leather, skins, wool, silk).
(3) Tell others why you have made this compassionate choice.
Always be peaceful and polite when expressing your feelings.
Speak out against all forms of animal exploitation and cruelty.
Refer others to our website so they can see for themselves.
Write letters to editors of newspapers, to broadcasters, and to elected officials.
Tell people that animals deserve the legal rights not to be used, exploited, and destroyed by humans.
Give only to compassionate and cruelty-free organizations.
(1) Charities that do not test on animals or use animals for research.
(2) Environmental organizations that don't believe in hunting.
(3) Before you give, check carefully to see where their money goes.
(4) Don't be a "meanie greenie.
(1) Products that contain no animal by-products or ingredients.
(2) Products that are not tested on animals.
(3) Educate yourself.
Always adopt companion animals. Do not buy them from pet shops or
Always spay and neuter companion animals. Prevent over-population.
Support only cruelty-free entertainment with no animal acts, rodeos, or racing.
Speak out against blood sports (hunting, fishing, trapping, bull fighting and other animal fighting).
Always set the example for compassionate and peaceful living. Educate yourself. Keep improving. Ask others to join you in your efforts.
For more information on what you can do to help animals, please see:
Animal Rights Activism