Announcing the release of the largest update of fur farm addresses in nearly 15 years.
After five months of research and investigation, I am announcing the release of a landmark document: The Blueprint - the largest update of fur farm addresses in nearly 15 years.
The Blueprint: Fur Farm Intelligence Project Report is the product of a two-month, 13,000-mile investigation of over 75% of the fur farms in the country. It represents the largest collection of fur industry intelligence to date.
The Blueprint is a 62-page supplement to my 10,000-word narrative on the eight-state Fur Farm Intelligence Project investigation, featured in Bite Back Magazine #15.
Included in the 62-page document:
- Massively updated state-by-state fur farm address list
- Photos of nearly 100 mink, fox, and lynx farms.
- Anonymous reports and photos from clandestine visits to fur farms and industry research sites.
- Massively updated closed farm database.
- Detailed data and status updates on over 200 fur farms.
- Dozens of newly discovered, unpublished fur farm addresses.
I compiled The Blueprint: Fur Farm Intelligence Project Report with the intent of mapping the entire supply-side and infrastructure grid of the industry: from auction houses to feed suppliers, fox farms to research facilities.
The Blueprint contains new addresses and updated data on:
- Fox farms
- Mink farms
- Lynx farms
- Fur industry research farms
- Fur feed suppliers
And much more.
20 years of collected fur farm data has culminated in this document.
Download The Blueprint.