Animal Rights Articles
Moo-ving people toward compassionate living
Visit the all-creatures.org Home Page.
Write us with your comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
How Much Do You Know About Pound Seizure?
[See Former Pets End Up Dead in University Teaching Labs]
From American Anti-Vivisection Society (AAVS)
Take the quiz online AND find the answers.
Class B Dealer Quiz
1. Where can Class B dealers acquire animals?
- Other animal dealers
- Shelters and pounds
- People who bred or raised the animals themselves
- All of the above
2. What types of violations have Class B dealers been cited for?
- Unsanitary conditions
- Illegally obtaining animals
- Structural problems with facilities
- All of the above
3. What is pound seizure?
- A condition that afflicts some shelter animals, causing them to experience tremors or seizures
- A process in which animals from pounds and shelters are released for use in research facilities.
- The acquisition of a private animal shelter by the state government.
4. In what state is pound seizure required?
- New Hampshire
5. Why should we prohibit the use of shelter animals in research?
- Former pets are better suited for the circus because they can be trained.
- Shelters make enough money and do not need another source of income.
- It is the ultimate betrayal.
Return to Animal Rights Articles
Please Help Our Efforts
We welcome your comments:
Fair Use Notice: This document may contain copyrighted material whose use has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owners. We believe that this not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
All Creatures Animal Rights Article: justice, peace, love, compassion, ethics, organizations, Bible, God, Lord, Jesus, Christ, Holy Spirit, grass roots, animals, cruelty free, lifestyle, hunting, fishing, trapping, farm, farming, factory, fur, meat, slaughter, cattle, beef, pork, chicken, poultry, hens, battery, debeaking. Thee is also a similarity to the human aspects of prolife, pro life, pro-life, abortion, capital punishment, and war.
| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions | Health | Humor | Letters | Links | Nature Studies | Poetry and Stories | Quotations | Recipes | What's New? |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.