MR. GLOBAL WARMING EXPERT, STOP GOR--GING YOURSELF WITH DEAD ANIMAL
AL GORE PARTICIPATES AND SUPPORTS THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING!
Dear Vice President Al Gore:
Why do you, of all people, continue to participate and support the number one cause of global warming?
You were given the opportunity during your worldwide live earth program to tell the whole truth about global warming.
Instead you elected, because you lack real character, to disregard and not mention the number one cause of global warming.
You did this because you are a meat eater and you are also worried about the personal repercussions and liability you might face if you told the world the real truth about the number one cause of global warming which the livestock industry is responsible for.
How long are you going to continue vacillating and how long will you avoid telling the whole truth about the number one cause of global warming?
When will you reveal why a worldwide endorsement and change from meat eating to vegetarianism made by billions of people is the very best and most immediate cure for global warming?
Because you are a meat eater you and your family think it is perfectly okay to torture and murder millions of vulnerable animals every day so that people like you can use your stomachs as graveyards for the dead flesh.
Together, billions of meat eaters like you throughout the world contribute to the escalation and number one cause of global warming.
Vice President Gore, (Global Warming Expert) save face and let the world know you will begin a new live earth program immediately.
Here is a NEW 7 point pledge designed especially for you to endorse, participate in, and recommend to the world as the best way to reduce global warming.
AL GORE’S NEW 7 POINT PLEDGE FOR THE WORLD TO CONSIDER AND COMPARE TO THE OLD 7 POINT PLEDGE SHOULD BEGIN WITH YOUR APOLOGY.
(1) I PLEDGE TO APOLOGIZE TO THE WORLD FOR NOT DIVULGING THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING WHICH IS THE LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY.
(2) I PLEDGE TO TELL THE WORLD COMMUNITY THAT BECAUSE THE LIVESTOCK INDUSTRY IS THE NUMBER ONE CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING I PERSONALLY PLEDGE T0 STOP EATING ALL FORMS OF DEAD ANIMAL FLESH WHICH INCLUDES CHICKEN AND FISH, AND WILL IMMEDIATELY BEGIN TO EAT ONLY VEGETARIAN BASED FOODS.
(3) I PLEDGE TO SUPPORT A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT TO SHUT DOWN ANIMAL FACTORY FARMS AND SLAUGHTERHOUSES.
(4) I PLEDGE TO STOP PURCHASING AND WEARING PRODUCTS MADE WITH LEATHER OR FUR AND I WILL GET RID OF THE DISCUSTING PRODUCTS I OWN THAT REQUIRED MANY ANIMALS TO BE TORTURED AND KILLED.
(5) I PLEDGE TO SUPPORT A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT TO SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE FUR INDUSTRY.
(6) I PLEDGE TO SUPPORT A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT TO SHUT DOWN ALL LABORATORIES THAT USE ANIMALS FOR EXPERIMENTATION.
(7) I PLEDGE TO SUPPORT A WORLDWIDE MOVEMENT TO STOP ALL FORMS OF NEEDLESS AND UNNECESSARY HUNTING OF ANIMALS FOR FOOD OR SPORT.
Vice President Gore, you may want to tell the world that you were inspired to make this new revolutionary pledge for many reasons. Most of all you were inspired by the following quotation made by the genius Albert Einstein who once said:
“OUR TASK MUST BE TO FREE OURSELVES BY WIDENING OUR CIRCLE OF COMPASSION TO EMBRACE ALL LIVING CREATURES AND THE WHOLE OF NATURE AND ITS BEAUTY. NOTHING WILL BENEFIT HUMAN HEALTH AND INCREASE CHANCES OF SURVIVAL FOR LIFE ON EARTH AS MUCH AS THE EVOLUTION TO A VEGETARIAN DIET.”
Vice President Gore, please WAKE UP, THINK, and then promote the benefits of kindness and life for all animals. The benefits for humans, animals, the earth, and the earth’s environment.
Vice President Gore, thank you for taking this action to prove that you really care and that you will to the right thing?
Be brave, be bold, and be honest.
May God have mercy on your soul.
For the sake of all animals.
Western Springs, Illinois
Author of the back to the future religious fantasy:
God Does Not Eat Meat.
Read for free online
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character;
and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
Return to Environmental Articles