Our Next Event
Berkshire Vegan Network
"The Berkshire Vegan Network strives to educate, inspire, and empower thinking people to shift towards a plant-based diet, and to take compassionate action for all life on the planet."
See What's New On Our Web Site
- Caribbean Vegan Buffet with Kirtan - Saturday, May 18, Petersburgh NY
- Potluck, Demo and Live Music - Saturday, March 9, Schenectady NY
- “My Ongoing Problems with Kindness: Confessions of MOGO Girl” - Zoe Weil, November 29
- "Living Thanksgiving" - Vegan Potluck Thanksgiving Gathering, November 22
- Vegan Potluck, October 22
- An Exceptional Vegan Dining Experience, Wilburton Inn, October 21
- "Forks Over Knives" Screening, October 18
- Troy Veg Night Out, September 29
- Vegan Potluck, September 24
- Peaceable Kingdom, The Journey Home - Screening, August 23
- Dr. Will Tuttle to Speak on The World Peace Diet, August 6
- Protest the Kelly-Miller Circus in Dalton, July 14 and 15
- Berkshire Vegan Brunch, April 2012
- Where's the Beef: U.S. beef consumption in decline
- Vegan Summer Picnic At Grafton State Park
- Veggie Pride Parade 2011
- New York's Capital Region Vegetarian Expo
- Pig-testing Protest @ Baystate Medical Center!!!
- "Bold Native" Screening and Panel Q&A. Plus a Vegan BBQ Potluck!
- Worcester VegFest 2011
- Melha Shrine Circus Protest
- Sproutman is Hiring !
- Veggie "Feed & Seed" Spring Vegan Brunch
- New Western MA Animal Rights Group
- Effective Lobbying For Animals
- Spring Vegan Potluck Brunch - 2011
- Berkshire Region's First Vegan B&B Opens!
- Turkey? No thanks: Vegans host an untraditional holiday
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.