These vegan health articles are presented to assist you in taking a pro-active part in your own health.
1. Bitti JA. Advances in coronary angioplasty. N Engi I Med 1996;335:1290-- 1302.
2. Kong TQ, Davidson CJ, Meyers SN. Tauke JT, Parker MA, Bonow RO. Prognostic implication of creatinine kinase elevation following elective coronary artery interventions. JAMA 1997;277:461--466.
3. Ambrose JA, Fuster V. Can we predict future coronary events in patients with stable coronary artery disease? JAMA 1997;277:343--344.
4. O'Keefe JH, Conn RD. Lavie CJ, Bateman TM. The new paradigm for coronary artery disease: altering risk factors, atherosclerotic plaques, and clinical prognosis. Mayo Clin Proc 1996;71:957--965.
5. Braunwald E. Shattuck Lecture--cardiovascular medicine at the turn of the millennium: triumphs, concerns, and opportunities. N Engi J Med 1997;337: 1360--1369.
6. Esselstyn CB Jr. Ellis 5G. Medendorp SV, Crowe TD. A strategy to arrest and reverse coronary artery disease: a 5-year longitudinal study of a single physician's practice. J Fain Prac 1995;41:560--568.
7. Fries IF, Crapo LM. Vitality andAging. Implications of the Rectangular Curve. San Francisco: WH Freeman and Company; 19g1.
8. Ballar JC Ill, Gornik HL. Cancer undefeated. NEngi IMed 1997;336:1569- 1574.
9. Araki H, Mishina T, Miyakoda K, et al. An epidemiologic survey of prostatic cancer from the annals of the pathological autopsy cases in Japan. Tohoku JExp Med 19g0;230:159--164.
10. Kradjian R. Save Yourself from Breast Cancer. New York: Berkicy Books; 1994.
Return to More Than Coronary Artery Disease
We began this archive as a means of assisting our visitors in answering many of their health and diet questions, and in encouraging them to take a pro-active part in their own health. We believe the articles and information contained herein are true, but are not presenting them as advice. We, personally, have found that a whole food vegan diet has helped our own health, and simply wish to share with others the things we have found. Each of us must make our own decisions, for it's our own body. If you have a health problem, see your own physician.