From The Mary T. and
Frank L. Hoffman
God is Common Sense and Reason...the reason? Christianity understands LIFE. Write back please. Let me know what you think. I started reading from your site when I lived in Connecticut. I moved to Florida in 2005.
I am no longer a Christian or a meat eater for Common Sense and Reason that my YEARS in Christianity lacked.
God is nature, creator LIFE. the God who created us did not curse us...See letter from Michelle.
I no longer humanize a GOD, I did not create world, I do not believe that God wrote books, I believe there is a creator, I will call GOD the messages that come to me through Common Sense and Reason. I am more than happy to say God or as it has been said God is nature, creator LIFE.
Deism can be called Religion
1. Amorian Deism: Natural Religion, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness
2. Amorian Deism. Natural Religion, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness ... teachings constitute a system of morality that can be called natural morality. ... Natural property can be given away if done in keeping with the right of the ...
3. http://www.amorian.org/ - 39k - Cached - Similar pages
4. An Overview of Christian Deism
5. Apr 29, 2004 ... These so-called "revealed" religions make exclusive claims to knowing the ... " natural" religion is based on what human beings can discover from .... The deists believed in natural religion rather than revealed religion. ...
6. www.onr.com/user/bejo/overview.htm - 11k - Cached - Similar pages
7. Deism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
8. By natural religion, I understand the belief of the existence of a God, and the sense ... and that no Christian doctrine can be properly called a mystery. ...
9. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deism - 189k - Cached - Similar pages
Love to you,
Cindy & Art
Reply from Frank and Mary Hoffman
We're not completely sure what you are asking, but we'll give it a try.
The greatest commandment in all of Judaism and Christianity is: You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might (all that you are). If we truly love God in this way, we will also love the whole of His creation, which includes all our fellow human beings, all the other animals, and the world in which we all live. And since God created life and not death, then loving God is also to love life. This is unfortunately something that the vast majority of Christianity has turned away from.
When we look at all the violence, suffering, and death going on all over the world, it does seem that the Deists had it correct: that God set everything in motion, and then left it alone, but we believe that since the advent of Jesus Christ, God has been waiting for the revealing of the loving, compassionate, and peacemaking children of God to reveal themselves, and free creation from its present corruption; which is exactly what our ministry is trying to do.
We hope this answers your question, and we look forward to hearing back from you.
In the Love of the Lord,
Frank and Mary
Return to Letters
We welcome your comments
| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions | Health | Humor | Letters | Links | Nature Studies | Poetry and Stories | Quotations | Recipes | What's New? |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.