How Can I Help?...Tell Youth the Truth
If You Are A Student...
- Do research and write papers on what really happens to animals on Factory Farms and in
Slaughterhouses...There are no 'happy cows', smiling pigs, or
'barnyard chickens'...They all suffer. For a starter see:
Animal Exploitation Photo Journal and Gallery
- Do research and write papers on the benefits of eating a Plant Based Diet, and on the harmful effects of
eating a Standard American Diet (SAD) which is heavy in animal flesh, Their by products, and their bodily secretions. For a starter
see: Health, and the Diet and Health section
of this site.
- Organize like minded groups of Students to petition your school to have more Healthful Vegan Meals in the
cafeteria, and to end the suffering of animals.
If You Are A Parent or Teacher...
- Stop hiding the truth about animal abuse and suffering on farms, in research, and in entertainment.
- Tell our Youth the truth about the harmful effects of eating animal products, and the chronic diseases
that such a diet causes, just as we do with smoking, drinking, and using drugs.
- Encourage our Youth to do their own research on these and other subjects, and to write papers on the
subject, and to discuss them in class and at home.