Help wanted: Special Assistant
To provide intelligent input, support and problem resolution skills to
Reports to: President
Salary: $20-23K, DOE
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Project involvement, trouble shooting, outreach.
- Issue research including preparation of briefings, fact sheets,
letters to the
- Assist the President by acting as "troubleshooter" in resolving
to the attention of the policy department.
- Respond to requests for technical or specific issue information.
- Travel, as required.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be presentable and able to deal effectively with the public.
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Typing and word processing ability.
- A thorough knowledge of PETA's philosophy.
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization.
For further information regarding this position call
Personnel at (757) 622-7382
or mail /fax /E-mail your cover letter and résumé to:
501 Front St.
Norfolk, VA 23510
Go on to
Yellowstone Bison Update
Return to 7 April 1999 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright