Animal Writes © sm
7 November 1999 Issue
Thoughts To Think About While Holding The Cutest Puppy In The World. . . And
Wondering If You Should Get Involved
How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
* Will I love you when you puddle for nineteen
continuous days on that gorgeous Indian blanket that my friends have all
* Will I love you when I find you on my pillow when you're tired?
* Will I love your muddy pawprints when you chase a butterfly from the
garden through the kitchen when the floor wax isn't dry?
* Will I love you when you're shedding and all day I vacuum hair?
* When in digging you demolish ten begonias raised with care?
* Will I love you just past midnight when I let you out and then I let
you in then let you out then let you in again?
* Will I love you when you're lunching on a twenty dollar shoe?
(True you didn't touch the other, but I sorta needed two.)
* Oh, how will I love you as I go to pay the vet for binding up with
tenderness that nasty little gash you got while decorating the lawn with
all our trash?
* Will I love you when you're sandy, dripping water from the beach as I
chase you 'cross the carpet and you stay just out of reach?
At these times let me remember how cute you look today
and sigh and tell myself -- I love you anyway.
Go on to The
Ranger's Ratatouille by PrkStRangr@aol.com
Return to 7 November 1999 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright
Your comments and inquiries are welcome
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.