By Diana Morton
[email protected] (tapster)
* If you recognize immense animal suffering behind most
exploits of man.
* If you perceive meat-eating as a ravenously selfish,
satanic ritual; wrought in cannibalism.
* If you see nothing except screaming dead animal
corpses on plates instead of great smelling meat
* If you feel like a spy in the meat section of the
* If you feel incredibly sorry for animals all of the
* If your heart literally aches for animals all of the
* If you feel like you store an animal data bank in the
left side of your brain.
* If you take the side of the animal all of the time.
* If you find it difficult to distinguish between a
token domestic and a factory-farmed animal.
* If you are willing to be made a laughing stock to
rescue one animal.
* If you want to vomit when they start talking in code:
hamburger, steak, ham, pork, hot dog, etc
* If you want to vomit when they pray sanctimoniously
over tortured, butchered animal corpses and utter, "Thank you, Jesus!"
* If you can't think of any place to go because you
suspect an animal may have suffered somewhere down the line.
* If people start to whisper when you are near about who
they had for dinner.
* If you empathize at all times with the eternal
suffering and pain of animals because of man's oppression over them.
* If you bond with people better by strategically
placing animals between you.
* If you know in your heart, Earth is a big cesspool, as
you try to buy the next generation some more time.
* If you strongly suspect you were an animal in your
* If you know in your heart ALL animals think, feel,
reason, love, and communicate in their own languages; and just can't
fathom why others don't see this obvious truth.
* If you believe God honors and values the lives of all
animals as much to die for as your own.
* If you understand and embrace the concept of love to
be unconditional and all-inclusive.
..... yes, you may just be an animal rights activist!
Go on to The Cycle of
Return to 16 April 2000 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright