Partial list of those killed in Tuesday's terrorist attacks,
according to family members, friends, co-workers and law enforcement.
American Airlines Flight 11, Boston to Los Angeles
- John Ogonowski, 52, Dracut, Mass., captain
- Thomas McGuinness, 42, Portsmouth, N.HH., first officer
- Barbara Arestegui, 38, Marstons Mills,, Mass., flight attendant
- Jeffrey Collman, flight attendant
- Sara Low, 28, Batesville, Ark., flightt attendant
- Karen Martin, flight attendant
- Kathleen Nicosia, flight attendant
> - Betty Ong, 45, Andover, Mass., flight attendant
- Jean Roger, 24, Longmeadow, Mass., fliight attendant
- Dianne Snyder, 42, Westport, Mass., fllight attendant
- Madeline Sweeney, 35, Acton, Mass., fllight attendant
- Anna Williams Allison, 48, Stoneham, MMass., founder A2 Software
- David Angell, 54, Pasadena, Calif., executive producer, NBC's
- Lynn Angell, Pasadena, Calif.
- Seima Aoyama
- Myra Aronson, 52, Charlestown, Mass., press and analyst relations
- Christine Barbuto, 32, Brookline, Masss., TJX Co.
- Berry Berenson, 53, Los Angeles, actress and photographer
- Carolyn Beug, 48, Los Angeles
- Carol Bouchard, 43, Warwick, R.I., Kennt County Hospital emergency
- Robin Caplin, Natick, Mass.
- Neilie Casey, 32, Wellesley, Mass., TJJX Co.
- Jeffrey Coombs, 42, Abington, Mass., ssecurity analyst for Compaq
- Tara Creamer, 30, Worcester, Mass.
- Thelma Cuccinello, 71, Wilmot, N.H. - Patrick Currivan
- Andrew Curry Green, Chelmsford, Mass.<
- Brian Dale, 43, Warren, N.J.
- David DiMeglio, Wakefield, Mass.
- Donald Ditullio, 49, Peabody, Mass., SSmith and Nephew
- Albert Dominguez
- Alex Filipov, 70, Concord, Mass.
- Carol Flyzik, 40, Plaistow, N.H.
- Paul Friedman
- Karleton D.B. Fyfe, 31, Brookline, Masss., John Hancock
- Peter Gay, 54, Tewksbury, Mass., Raythheon Co. plant manager
- Linda George, 27, Westboro, Mass., TJXX Co.
- Edmund Glazer, 41, Los Angeles, chief financial officer, MRV
- Lisa Fenn Gordenstein, 41, Needham, Maass., TJX Co.
- Paige Farley Hackel, 46, Newton, Mass.., spiritual counselor
- Peter Hashem, 40, Tweksbury, Mass., saalesman
- Robert Hayes
- Ted Hennessey, 35, Belmont, Mass., connsultant
- John Hofer
- Cora Holland, 52, Sudbury, Mass., Sudbbury Food Pantry at Our Lady of
- Nicholas Humber, 60, Newton, Mass., owwner of Brae Burn Management
- John Jenkins
- Charles Jones, 48, Bedford, Mass., commputer programmer
- Robin Kaplan, 33, Westboro, Mass., TJXX Co.
- Barbara Keating, 72, Palm Springs, Callif.
- David Kovalcin, 42, Hudson, N.H.
- Judy Larocque, 50, Framingham, Mass., founder and CEO of research firm
- Jude Larson, 31, Los Angeles
- Natalie Larson, Los Angeles
- N. Janis Lasden, 46, Peabody, Mass., GGeneral Electric
- Daniel John Lee, 34, Los Angeles
- Daniel C. Lewin, 31, co-founder of Akamai Technologies
- Susan MacKay, 44, Westford, Mass., TJXX Co.
- Chris Mello, 25, Boston, analyst
- Jeff Mladenik, 43, Hinsdale, Ill., intterim president at E-Logic
- Antonio Montoya
- Carlos Montoya
- Laura Lee Morabito, 34, Framingham, Maass., national sales manager for
- Mildred Naiman, Andover, Mass.
- Laurie Neira
- Renee Newell, 37, Cranston, R.I., Amerrican Airlines customer service
- Jacqueline Norton, 60, Lubec, Maine, rretiree - Robert Norton, 82,
Lubec, Maine, retiree
- Jane Orth, 49, Haverhill, Mass., retirred from Lucent Technology
- Thomas Pecorelli, 31, Los Angeles, cammeraman for Fox Sports and E!
- Berry Berenson Perkins, 53, Wellfleet, Mass., actress and photographer
- Sonia Morales Puopolo, 58, Dover, Masss., former ballet dancer
- David Retik, Needham, Mass.
- Philip Rosenzweig, Acton, Mass., execuutive with Sun Microsystems
- Richard Ross, 58, Newton, Mass. the Rooss Group
- James Roux, 43, Portland, Maine, attorrney
- Jessica Sachs, 22, Billerica, Mass., aaccountant with
- Rahma Salie, 28, Boston
- Heather Smith, 30, Boston, Beacon Capiital Partners
- Douglas Stone, 54, Dover, N.H.
- Xavier Suarez
- Michael Theodoridis, 32, Boston, consuultant
- James Trentini, 65, Everett, Mass., reetired teacher and assistant
- Mary Trentini, 67, Everett, Mass., rettired secretary
- Mary Wahlstrom, 75, Kaysville, Utah - Kenneth Waldie, 46, Methuen,
Mass., Raaytheon Co.
- John Wenckus, 46, Torrance, Calif., taax consultant
- Candace Lee Williams, 20, Danbury, Connn., student
- Christopher Zarba, 47, Hopkinton, Masss., software engineer at Concord
United Airlines Flight 175, Boston to Los Angeles
- Victor J. Saracini, 51, Lower Makefielld Township, Pa., captain
- Michael Horrocks, first officer
- Robert Fangman, flight attendant
- Amy Jarret, 28, North Smithfield, R.I., flight attendant
- Amy King, flight attendant
- Kathryn Laborie, flight attendant
- Alfred Marchand, 44, Alamogordo, N.M.,, flight attendant
- Michael Tarrou, flight attendant
- Alicia N. Titus, 28, San Francisco, fllight attendant
- Alona Abraham, 30, Ashdot, Israel
- Garnet ''Ace'' Bailey, 53, Lynnfield, Mass., director of pro scouting,
Los Angeles Kings
- Mark Bavis, 31, West Newton, Mass., Los Angeles Kings scout
- Graham Berkeley, 37, Wellesley, mass.,, Xerox Corp.
- Touri Bolourchi, 69, Beverly Hills, Caalif.
- Klaus Bothe, 31, chief of development,, BCT Technology AG, Germany
- Daniel Brandhorst, 42, Los Angeles, PrriceWaterhouse lawyer
- David Brandhorst, 3, Los Angeles
- John Cahill, Wellesley, Mass.
- Christoffer Carstanjen, 33, Turner Fallls, Mass., computer research
specialist at University of Massachusetts
- John ''Jay'' Corcoran, 44, Norwell, Maass., merchant marine
- Dorothy Dearaujo, 82, Long Beach, Caliif.
- Gloria de Barrera
- Lisa Frost, 22, Rancho Santa Margaritaa, Calif., sales and marketing
- Ronald Gamboa, 33, Los Angeles, Gap sttore manager
- Lynn Goodchild, 25, Attleboro, Mass., Putnam Investments
- Francis Grogan, 76, Easton, Mass., priiest at Holy Cross Church
- Carl Hammond, 37, Boston
- Peter Hanson, 32, Groton, Mass., softwware salesman
- Susan Hanson, 35, Groton, Mass., studeent
- Christine Hanson, 3, Groton, Mass.
> - Gerald F. Hardacre, 62, of Carlsbad, CCalif.
- Eric Hartono
- James E. Hayden, 47, Westford, Mass., chief financial officer of
- Robert Jalbert, 61, Swampscott, Mass.,, salesman
- Ralph Kershaw, 52, Manchester-by-the-SSea, Mass., marine surveyor
- Heinrich Kimmig, 43, chairman of BCT TTechnology AG, Germany
- Brian Kinney, 29, Lowell, Mass., PriceeWaterhouse Cooper auditor
- Robert LeBlanc, 70, Lee, N.H., professsor emeritus of geography,
University of New Hampshire
- Maclovio ''Joe'' Lopez Jr., 41, Norwallk, Calif.
- Marianne MacFarlane
- Louis Neil Mariani, 59, Derry, N.H. - Juliana Valentine McCourt, 4,
New Londdon, Conn.
- Ruth McCourt, 45, New London, Conn. - Wolfgang Menzel, 60, personnel
managerr, BCT Technology AG, Germany
- Shawn Nassaney, 25, Pawtucket, R.I., AAmerican Power Conversion
- Patrick Quigley, 40, Wellesley, Mass.,, partner at PriceWaterhouse
- Frederick Rimmele, Marblehead, Mass., physician
- James M. Roux, 42, Portland, Maine
> - Jesus Sanchez, 45, Hudson, Mass., off--duty flight attendant
- Kathleen Shearer, Dover, N.H.
- Robert Shearer, Dover, N.H.
- Jane Simpkin, 35, Wayland, Mass.
- Brian D. Sweeney, 38, Barnstable, Mass., business consultant
- Timothy Ward, 38, San Diego, Rubio's RRestaurants executive
- William Weems, 46, Marblehead, Mass., commercial producer
American Airlines Flight 77, Washington to Los Angeles
- Charles Burlingame, captain
- David Charlebois, Washington, first offficer
- Michele Heidenberger, 57, Chevy Chase,, Md., flight attendant
- Jennifer Lewis, 38, Culpeper, Va., fliight attendant
- Kenneth Lewis, 49, Culpeper, Va., fligght attendant
- Renee May, 39, Baltimore, flight attenndant
- Dr. Paul Ambrose, 32, physician
- Yeneneh Betru, 35, Burbank, Calif.
> - MJ Booth
- Bernard Brown, 11, student, Leckie Eleementary School in Washington
- Suzanne Calley, 42, San Martin, Calif.., employee of Cisco Systems
- William Caswell
- Sarah Clark, 65, Columbia, Md., sixth--grade teacher, Backus Middle
School in Washington
- Asia Cottom, 11, student, Backus Middlle School in Washington
- James Debeuneure, 58, Upper Marlboro, Md., fifth-grade teacher,
Ketcham Elementary School in Washington
- Rodney Dickens, 11, student, Ketcham EElementary School in Washington
- Eddie Dillard
- Charles Droz
- Barbara G. Edwards, 58, Las Vegas, teaacher, Palo Verde High School in
- Charles S. Falkenberg, 45, University Park, Md., director of research
at ECOlogic Corp.
- Zoe Falkenberg, 8, University Park, Mdd.
- Dana Falkenberg, 3, University Park, MMd.
- James Joe Ferguson, 39, District of Coolumbia, education outreach
director of National Geographic Society
- Wilson ''Bud'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, Vaa., retired Navy admiral and
retired American Airlines pilot
- Darlene ''Dee'' Flagg, 63, Millwood, VVa.
- Richard Gabriel
- Ian Gray, 55, Washington, president off healthcare consulting firm
- Stanley Hall, 68, Rancho Palos Verdes,, Calif.
- Bryan Jack, 48, Alexandria, Va., senioor executive at Defense
- Steven D. ''Jake'' Jacoby, 43, Alexanddria, Va., chief operating
officer, Metrocall Inc.
- Ann Judge, 49, Virginia, National Geoggraphic Society travel office
- Chandler Keller, 29, Boeing propulsionn engineer in El Segundo, Calif.
- Yvonne Kennedy
- Norma Khan
- Karen A. Kincaid, 40, lawyer with Wileey Rein & Fielding in Washington
- Norma Langsteuerle
- Dong Lee
- Dora Menchaca, 45, Santa Monica, Califf., associate director of
clinical research for biotech firm
- Christopher Newton, 38, Arlington, Va.., executive, Work Life Benefits
- Barbara Olson, 45, TV commentator and lawyer
- Ruben Ornedo, 39, Los Angeles, Boeing propulsion engineer
- Robert Penniger, 63, Poway, Calif., ellectrical engineer with BAE
- Lisa Raines, 42, senior vice presidentt of biotechnology firm
- Todd Reuben, 40, Potomac, Md., tax andd business lawyer
- John Sammartino
- Yang Shuyin
- Diane Simmons
- George Simmons
- Mari-Rae Sopper, 35, Santa Barbara, Caalif., women's gymnastics coach,
- Robert Speisman, 47, Irvington, N.Y. - Hilda Taylor, sixth grade
teacher at LLeckie Elementary School in Washington
- Leonard Taylor, Reston, Va.
- Sandra Teague, 31
- Leslie A. Whittington, 45, University Park, Md., Georgetown University
- John Yamnicky, 71, Waldorf, Md.
- Vicki Yancey
- Zheng Yuguang
United Airlines Flight 93, Newark, N.J., to San Francisco
- Jason Dahl, 43, Denver, captain
- Leroy Homer, Marlton, N.J., first offiicer
- Lorraine Bay, flight attendant
- Sandra Bradshaw, 38, Greensboro, N.C.,, flight attendant
- Wanda Green, flight attendant
- CeeCee Lyles, Fort Myers, Fla., flightt attendant
- Deborah Welsh, flight attendant
- Christian Adams
- Todd Beamer, 32, of Cranbury, N.J.
> - Alan Beaven, 48, Oakland, Calif., enviironmental lawyer
- Mark Bingham, 31, San Francisco, public relations firm owner
- Deora Bodley, 20, Santa Clara, Calif.,, university student
- Marion Britton
- Thomas E. Burnett Jr., 38, San Ramon, Calif., senior executive of
medical research and development company
- William Cashman
- Georgine Corrigan
- Joseph Deluca
- Patrick Driscoll
- Edward Felt, 41, Matawan, N.J.
- Colleen Fraser
- Andrew Garcia
- Jeremy Glick, 31, West Milford, N.J. - Lauren Grandcolas, 36, San
Rafael, Callif., sales worker at Good Housekeeping magazine
- Donald F. Greene, 52, Greenwich, Conn..
- Linda Gronlund
- Richard Guadagno, 38, Eureka, Calif., U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge manager
- Toshiya Kuge
- Waleska Martinez
- Nicole Miller
- Mark Rothenberg
- Christine Snyder, 32, Kailua, Hawaii - John Talignani
- Honor Wainio
World Trade Center:
- Ray Downey, New York firefighter, chieef of special operations command
- William Feehan, First Deputy Commissiooner of Fire Department
- Peter Ganci, Fire Department chief
> - The Rev. Mychal Judge, 68, Fire Departtment chaplain
- Yamel Merino, 24, Yonkers, N.Y., emerggency medical technician
- Terry Lynch, consultant for New York'ss Booz-Allen & Hamilton and
former Congressional staffer
Go on to Helping Your
Children Cope with the News of Reported Terrorist Attacks
Return to 11 September 2001 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright