Animal Writes © sm
6 January 2002
New Year's Wishes
from [email protected]
* May you never, ever, at dinner, have to sit across
from lower humanoids who pick their teeth with bones.
* May you only break bread with fellow vegans.
* May you learn to understand your cat (this one is both a blessing and
* May you find at least one more way to avoid products that exploit
animals or a way to champion their many causes. (Veganism is a path,
there is always more we can do.)
* May you find enlightenment and the blessings that you deserve as an
* May you find the love in your heart, and the place in your home to
shelter one more homeless animal, or at least to make life a more
pleasant experience for one of the many beings who don't have the good
life we have.
* May you have peace and love and happiness in the new year and forever.
Go on to A Plea To Nature
Return to 6 January 2002 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright
Your comments and inquiries are welcome
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.