Life Saving Programs workshop opportunity!
We'd like to invite you to join us for Lifesaving
Programs: How you can make No More Homeless Pets a reality in your
community. Lifesaving Programs is an intensive seminar hosted by Best
Friends in conjunction with the No More Homeless Pets in Utah program.
The seminar will be held on July 9-13, 2003, at the
Hampton Inn in Salt Lake City, Utah. The program will help you:
* Assess your community and develop programs that will
meet the needs of your local area.
* Develop collaborative programs with other organizations for greater
* Create adoption programs and events that really get animals out of the
shelters and into good homes.
* Plan effective spay/neuter programs that will get the biggest bang for
* Learn about a variety of promotional strategies to make your campaign
and events truly successful.
* Recruit skilled volunteers, and utilize their talents.
* Work effectively with veterinarians and others in your community.
The session will include:
* Practical, in-depth how-to presentations by the people who have
created and run the successful No More Homeless Pets in Utah programs.
* Tours of the Furburbia mall adoption center and the Big Fix mobile
* Working sessions to develop a plan for your community with
personalized guidance from the speakers.
This intensive seminar is designed specifically for
people and organizations that are actively developing a community-wide
program aimed at reducing the number of homeless pets in your entire
community. If you're not sure if this workshop is right for you, please
get in touch with us before sending in your registration form.
The workshop cost is $390.00 per person, which includes
3 full days of intensive training sessions, personalized attention from
speakers/staff as you develop a plan for your community during the
session, three lunches and three dinners (vegetarian), detailed
conference handouts, and one hour of post-seminar consulting time with
Attendance is limited to two per organization and the
total attendance is limited to 15 on a first-come basis. Register early
to be assured a space.
Lodging: The Hampton Inn is offering a special room rate
of $79 for participants. This rate includes a continental breakfast.
We hope you will be able to join us for the first ever
Lifesaving Programs seminar!
For more information on the No More Homeless Pets in Utah program, visit
the web site at http://www.utahpets.org.
For more information on the national No More Homeless
Pets program, visit our web site at
You can reach us at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 435-644-2001
Karen Green and Aimee St.Arnaud
No More Homeless Pets
Community Programs Managers
Go on to Donate
Your Old Vehicles
Return to 15 June 2003 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright