* Appreciate the people who like you....and let the others
go their own way.
* Remember that human lovers may come & go....but a dog's love is here to
* The sooner in life that a person goes vegan, the younger they remain.
* Harsh words cut deep & leave scars. Kindness goes a long way & pays
* Feed & water the birds & squirrels. Their gratitude is a
joy to behold.
* Buy cut flowers and hasten their demise. Buy a potted plant & enjoy it's
beauty for years.
* Love me, love my dog.
* Go thru old files & recycle paper you don't need. Enjoy the laugh over
things you forgot about....and over things you have no idea why you saved
* If I had it to do over...I would do it all over!...and probably not
* Seek variety in work and play.
* Writing out your feelings frequently...it awakens you to what is really
in your heart & head.
* Remember that every single person is one of a kind. There are no carbon
* Respect life. All life.
* Don't take anything for granted.
* Value acquired memories, experiences, knowledge...more than things.
* Instead of taking a pill for stress...take a hike in the mountains.
* Minimum daily requirements are the love of an animal, the warmth of the
sun & the colorfulness of flowers....
* Step back every now & then & take an objective look at
your own behavior.
* Recognize when you are doing things the hard way, and ease up on
* Be grateful for continued love from those who know you best--they know
your flaws & love you anyway.
* Friends can "become" our family.
* Create opportunities for yourself...don't wait for it to
* Go after what you want out of life...nothing worthwhile happens without
* Live simply, recycle, re-use, don't be wasteful. All of our actions have
effects on the environment, on the use of natural resources, on the
quality of our air & water & on the capacity of our landfills. Be
conscious of this.
* Choose happiness over fear.
* On warm nights, be cautious to avoid stepping on the
little guys....snails, worms, slugs, ants.....life is precious to these
* Nurture the friendships with which you feel ease. Move on from ones that
take enormous energy to maintain.
* Exercise makes a huge difference in how you feel.
* Learn from animals. They have unconditional love down pat, and are here
to set the ultimate example.
Go on to Act Radio
Return to 13 March 2005 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright