a different kind of coffee break with Gerry and Ray Coffey
Disease-Free Living Through Fitness and Nutrition
GUILT-FREE GOURMET by Gerry & Ray:
Recipes for those who wish to avoid salt/sugar/oils/flesh foods
More Recipes/Books & Info: email@example.com
by Elaina Love
2 cups frozen fruit of choice:
Cantaloupe, honeydew, bananas, mangoes, pineapples…anything sweet.
Using a champion Juicer:
1. Place the blank plate in the juicer.
2. Push the fruit through until the soft serve comes out the end of the juicer.
Using a food processor:
1. Cut the fruit into small chunks or shred using the shredding blade on your food processor.
2. Place the fruit in the food processor bowl with the S blade in place.
3. Puree until soft and smooth like a soft serve.
4. Add a tiny bit of water if necessary to get the blade to move properly.
Return to Recipes
| Home Page | Articles | Programs | Recipes |
Please feel free to write to us with your comments and questions GMCoffey@aol.com
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.