a different kind of coffee break with Gerry and Ray Coffey
Disease-Free Living Through Fitness and Nutrition
Above: Aerial View of "Coffey Grounds," Decatur/Priceville, Alabama
Join us for a 4th of July Celebration from 3 p.m. til…
· Avoid traffic congestion & pollution!
· What to Bring: Area invitees: favorite picnic food & drink, lawn chairs/blankets/swim suits, towels, hats, comfy clothes & foot-wear
· Out-of-town invitees: RSVP how many to expect, bring yourselves, toothbrush, bedroll and/or tent, changes-of-clothes and swim suits;-)
We’ll provide Snacks,Tables, Watermelon, Ice, Grill, plus:
· Crystal clear lake for swimming, scuba, paddle boats, kayaking, raft for sun bathing
· Majestic cliffs for climbing/rappelling/jumping or diving
· 60 acres of forest & hills for Tents/Hiking: Horse Shoes, Frisbee, etc.
· Camping under the stars or tents (or Motels/Restaurants Nearby)
· Play a guitar/musical instrument? Please bring!
· EVERYONE is encouraged to celebrate Independence Day with a: One-liner; Quote; Poem; Song; Dance or other imaginative endeavor;-)
· Note: we LOVE sing-alongs, especially at night around a friendly fire.
We’re looking forward to "sharing" the 4th and our "Heart-of-Dixie."
Gerry & Ray Coffey, Offspring and Grandchildren;-)
RSPV for info and directions: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call: (256)350-2823; Cell: (256) 318-2340 or (256) 466-2340
See our Coffey Grounds Pictorial
w/Host Gerry Coffey
HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES for DISEASE-FREE-LIVING
to enhance life & longevity
HEALTHY ALTERNATIVES for Disease-Free-Living Through Nutrition & Fitness is the lifestyle we teach through seminars, workshops, speaking engagements and retreats. For more information contact us via email: email@example.com, or Telephone : 256/350-2823
| Advice | Articles | Links | Programs | Recipes | Love Letters | Resources | Who We Are | Words of Wisdom | Coffey Grounds Pictorial | Help & Volunteers Wanted |
This page began 02 April 1999 and was updated 24 July 2008
Please feel free to write to us with your comments and questions GMCoffey@aol.com
This site is hosted and maintained by:
The Mary T. and Frank L. Hoffman Family Foundation
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.