In Reference to: Red Letter Day for Animal Rights
Yes, bring on Red Ribbon Day!
Let's remember all the lives, our fellow earthlings, that are exploited and taken for human greed. But, let this be not only a day of remembrance. Let it be a day of action!
Every piece of meat, every glass of milk, every egg is contributing towards the great misery and suffering experienced by billions of animals world wide every year by humans. By refusing to eat animals and their products each person will help reduce the unnecessary suffering and killing.
Ways to help animals:
- Go vegan.
- Refuse to wear leather and wool.
- Don't go to circuses and rodeos.
- Don't visit the zoo.
- Desex your companion animals.
- Don't buy from pet stores, but adopt from animal recue centres instead.
- Don't buy products tested on animals.
Make red ribbon day a day of compassionate action. Do it because every life on earth matters.
Peace to all beings.