Animal Aid release undercover footage from 9th slaughterhouse investigation
- Contact Jim Paice, Animal Welfare Minister, and demand that
Defra changes its policy to allow prosecutions using covert footage
to be brought.
Defra, Nobel House, 17 Smith Square, London SW1P 3JR.
- Contact Tim Smith of the Food Standards Agency and ask that he
continues to demand independently-monitored CCTV in all
slaughterhouses and that he urges Defra to allow prosecutions using
covert footage to be brought.
Aviation House, 125 Kingsway, London WC2B 6NH
- Write to your MP and urge him or her to watch Animal Aid's
investigative evidence of cruelty and then contact Defra to demand
action is taken against animal abusers in each of the
- Write a letter to your local newspaper, detailing what you have
- If you are not already, please go vegetarian, as this is the
only way to prevent such horrific suffering.
Visit Animal Aid for more information:
Return to Announcements
Your comments are welcome