On this page you will find some of the items, thoughts and messages that were submitted to the [email protected] E-mail discussion group, or to all-creatures.org.
Visit our all-creatures.org Home Page
DOG PROPERTY LAW
Submitted by Linda J. Howard - 2 Sep 2000
1. If I like it, it's mine.
2. If it's in my mouth, it's mine.
3. If I can take it from you, it's mine.
4. If I had it a little while ago, it's mine.
5. If it's mine, it must never appear to be yours in any way.
6. If I'm chewing something up, all the pieces are mine.
7. If it just looks like mine, it's mine.
8. If I saw it first, it's mine.
9. If you are playing with something and you drop it, it automatically becomes mine.
10. If it's broken, it's yours.
| Home Page | Archives Table of Contents | Humor - Table of Contents |
Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.