all-creatures.org
Animal Exploitation
Photo Gallery

Moo-ving people toward compassionate living

Visitors' Comments

Wishful Thinking


The Cat


The Chicken


Ducks and Geese


Monkeys


The Turkey

From Jennifer Hall - 23 Feb 2005

Any animal slaughtering is repulsive. I have been a vegetarian for almost 2 years now, and I am so glad I made that decision.

No one around me seems to agree that eating meat is wrong, but I am firm in my beliefs. Why anyone would want to eat meat after seeing these pictures is beyond me. More people should view these photos, and recognize that animal cruelty is wrong.

Thanks for making this website, it strengthens my beliefs even more.

- Jen

Reply from Frank and Mary

Dear Jen:

Thank you very much for your encouraging comments. You made our day!

You hit on one of the most puzzling aspects of human nature with your comment, "Why anyone would want to eat meat after seeing these pictures is beyond me." We published these animal exploitation photo journals in the hope that the "shock therapy" would convince people to live compassionately and not support the cruelty in this world. And from the email we receive, it seems to be effective 90% of the time. The other 10% appear to be very hard of heart and even joke about the suffering of the animals.

We're not sure what the actual split is among people in the general population, but we've come to the conclusion that the more we expose the truth about the hidden atrocities, the sooner public pressure will turn against the animal abusers and stop supporting them with their diet and money.

Any help you can give us in spreading the word and referring people to our web site would be greatly appreciated by the animals and us.

In the Love of the Lord,

Frank and Mary

Return to Visitors' Comments

Wishful Thinking


The Cattle


The Dog


The Fox


The Pig


Sheep and Lambs

| Animal Exploitation Photo Gallery |

The calf photo in the masthead of these pages is from Farm Sanctuary with our thanks.

We welcome your comments:

This all creatures animal exploitation photo gallery is being presented to show the public the difference between the cute little animals we see in advertising and picture in our minds and the reality that exists in entertainment (circus, circuses, hunting, fishing, movie, movies, sport, sports, television, tv. TV), on farms (battery, beef, calf, calves, chicken, chickens, cow, cows, duck, ducks, dairy, egg, fish, eggs, geese, goose, lamb, lambs, pig, pigs, pork, sheep), and in a laboratory or laboratories, for medical research (cat, cats, dog, dogs, mice, monkey, monkeys, mouse, rabbit, rabbits, rat, rats, veal), photos, pictures


| Home Page | Animal Issues | Archive | Art and Photos | Articles | Bible | Books | Church and Religion | Discussions | Health | Humor | Letters | Links | Nature Studies | Poetry and Stories | Quotations | Recipes | What's New? |

Thank you for visiting all-creatures.org.
Since date.gif (1367 bytes)