Project Head for USA
Animals’ Angels e.V. is an international animal rights organization
(NGO) committed to helping "working animals" on long-distance transports.
To do so, we cooperate with the police, veterinarians and government
• Research and document animal transports
• Draft documents regarding legal violations for use in court
• Maintain contacts and cooperate with federal and state authorities
• Work together with American animal rights organizations
• You respect animals and have a desire to reduce the suffering of
animals on long-distance transports.
• You are willing to travel between the USA and Germany.
• You have a college degree and at least two years of working experience
(outside of animal protection).
• You approach government agencies, stakeholders and other animal rights
organizations in a self-confident, reliable and friendly manner.
• You are fluent in both spoken and written German and English. Spanish
would also be beneficial.
• You are able to produce reports and correspondence confidently and
• You have a valid international driver’s license and have at least three
years of driving experience.
• You are used to dealing with technology, a PC and video camera.
• You are physically fit and able to accompany transports over long
If you would like to work within a network of professional
and committed people who are dedicated to being with the animals, we look
forward to receiving your resume and your salary requirements.
Animals’ Angels e.V., c/o York Ditfurth, Mozartstr. 32,
79104 Freiburg, Germany. For further information see
www.animals-angels.de , Tel.:
+49 (0)761 / 292 6601
Go on to Peta Job
Return to 4 September 2005 Issue
Return to Newsletters
** Fair Use Notice**
This document may contain copyrighted material, use of which has not been
specifically authorized by the copyright owners. I believe that this
not-for-profit, educational use on the Web constitutes a fair use of the
copyrighted material (as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright
Law). If you wish to use this copyrighted material for purposes of your
own that go beyond fair use, you must obtain permission from the copyright