Coffey Grounds - Introduction
From Coffey Break for Healthy Alternatives
Welcome to the Coffey Grounds!
Aerial View of The Coffey Grounds
- 3470 Crusher Rd. Decatur, AL
- Take I-65 South Service Rd.--also
named Marsha Lane--at Highway 67 Junction
- Drive 2 miles:Turn West (Right) at Crusher Rd.
- Drive approximately 1/2 mile and see below sign on the right
Swimming, kayaking, picnicking: Wholesome Family-Fun-in-the-Sun with
For ALL ages and stages:
Below: Snorkeling in crystal clear waters
Reserve a Pavilion for Special Occasions: Weddings,Birthday, Graduations,
Reunions, Church Groups, Business Bonuses:
Coffey Grounds Rules, Hours and Fees
We operate on a shoestring so for that reason:
- Summer Saturday hours from 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. unless otherwise reserved
- Sundays from Noon til 6 p.m. unless otherwise reserved
- Week days require Reservations for 10 or more
- Pavilions can be rented/reserved for special occasions: birthdays, reunions,
weddings, company parties, etc.
- Scuba Instructor w/Divers gratis. Divers $20 per person
- Adult Swimmers: $10 per person
- Children under 12 accompanied by a parent, $5
- Proper use of kayaks, most water toys, life vests, etc. are available gratis
on a first-come-first-serve-basis Please Share and PLEASE return to shore
and store room;-)
- Our first S.U.P. (STAND UP PADDLE) can be rented: $10 per hour (to help pay
- Primitive Camping is $10 per day per person, Plus $5 per night per person
- Tree Shaded picnic areas WITH PICNIC TABLES PROVIDED: $10 per day
- Primitive Campers remaining longer than 10 a.m. the next day will be charged
for another day.
- We LOVE to share our “Nature’s Cathedral” with those who love and respect
the Great Outdoors. We also LOVE Animal Companions but they are best left at
home where they are safe and secure.
- The Coffey Grounds owner and staff reserve the right to prohibit from
entering anyone being disrespectful to people or property.
We add related new items when possible.
Recent additions include:
- S.U.P. - STAND-UP-PADDLE. Be one of the first to use this new addition
- rental is $10 per hour
www.shuttersock.com - 36149586
More pictures and information AND testimonials can be found at:
If you "friend" Gerry Coffey's Face Book page, there are several recent
videos of activities taking place at The Coffey Grounds along with
Most recent additions for your enjoyment:
Reserve your Picnic Table under the trees: $10 per day
Return to Coffey Break home page